As our most advanced epilepsy monitor it can be applied to the most demanding situations as well as Tonic/Clonic type the Guardian is designed to support multiple seizure types. Used by many in a professional care environment, respite and educational facilities because of its easy integration and adaptability.
- Effective in supporting Tonic, Tonic/Clonic, SEDEP, Complex and Partial Seizures seizures.
All settings can be adjusted to suit the individual user.
Suitable for adult or child for domestic use or in professional care environments.
Set-up on all divan, bedstead and profiling beds and all mattress types.
Alerts go to a hand held pager with a range of 450m or an existing Nursecall system.
- Easy Integration
- The Guardian can totally integrate with Nurse call systems and any Telecare platforms.
- Supports Most Bed Types
- Suitable for most types of beds including profiling beds.
- Bed Casing
- Programmable Bed Vacation setting.
- Fail Safe Radio
- Alert-iT?s unique Fail safe radio for added piece of mind, monitors battery status and that you are always in radio range: up to 450 metre.
- Wired versions available for system integration.
- Backup Battery
- Rechargeable battery back-up (15 hour life).
- Adjustable to isolate normal bed movement but respond to seizure activity.
- Built in internal microphone.
- External Microphone & Sheets
- External Microphone & Moisture Sensing Sheets Available (sold separately)
- 3 year warranty and lifetime support. (Registration required)
Please speak to us if you require telephone support with setting up the Guardian or perhaps you would like the installation carried out by an experienced installer.Contact Us
- Guardian Monitor with Pager £680.00
£816.00 including VAT
- Guardian Monitor with bed vacation mat including lead with Pager £777.00
£932.40 including VAT
- Sensing Sheets* – incontinence £ 65.00
£78.00 including VAT
- Sensing Sheets* – vomit, perspiration and salivation £ 55.00
£66.00 including VAT
- Bed Vacation Mat £ 63.00
£75.60 including VAT
*We recommend that two sensing sheets are purchased. Recommended wash at temperature of 60 degree and do not tumble dry for maximum life (50 washes) but hang dry. Acceptable wash at 85 degrees with medium heat tumble dry (30 washes).Do not use fabric softener (which makes unit waterproof)
Please contact us to discuss adding the Guardian monitor into your existing Nurse Call system.Contact Us