Our most popular bed based epilepsy monitor for Tonic/Clonic seizures.
- Effective in supporting a Tonic/Clonic convulsive seizures.
- User friendly, simple to set-up and easily adjusted to suit the individual user.
- Suitable for adult or child for domestic use or in professional care environments
- Set-up on all divan, bedstead and profiling beds and all mattress types.
- Alerts go to a hand held pager with a range of 450m or connect them to a Care Alarm which will dial off-site to 24/7 Careline Monitoring.
Bed Vacation – many family members and Carers need to be alerted if the user has fallen out of bed or gets up out of bed, with the addition of a bed mat fitted under the sheet the Guardian will alert if the user vacates the bed or has not returned to bed after a set time programmable to immediate 2,4,6,17, & 33 minutes).
Internal Microphone blocks out background noise and picks up sounds associated with a seizure
Moisture Sensing Sheets – Connect to the Companion and they will detect incontinence, perspiration, vomiting or salivation which can happen prior to or following a seizure.Contact Us
Please speak to us if you require telephone support with setting up the Companion or perhaps you would like the installation carried out by an experienced installer.
Companion Unit with Pager
To alert family member or Carer in the home up to 450 metres
Companion Monitor with Pager £390.00
£468.00 including VAT
Sensing Sheets* – incontinence – please contact
Sensing Sheets* – vomit, perspiration and salivation – please contact
*We recommend that two sensing sheets are purchased. Recommended wash at temperature of 60 degree and do not tumble dry for maximum life (50 washes) but hang dry. Acceptable wash at 85 degrees with medium heat tumble dry (30 washes).Do not use fabric softener (which makes unit waterproof)
Companion Unit with Care Alarm
To alert a 24/7 Careline Monitoring Centre
Please contact us to discuss different Care Alarm options available together with pricingContact Us