The Pulse Companion is a discreet and easy-to-wear armband device that alerts caregivers to potential seizures. When the armband identifies a heart rate change that could indicate a seizure, an urgent alarm sounds on the caregiver’s pager, giving them peace of mind and reassurance during the night.
- Reliable technology which checks for changes in the wearer’s heart rate that are associated with seizures
- Gives carers peace of mind by alerting them to potential seizures
- Simple to set up and easy to use
- Comfortable to wear armband
- Heart rate thresholds can be personalised to individual users
- Free app to check readings and change settings
- Pager works within a range of 450m
- Armband battery lasts from 12 to 16 hours between charges
- Ideal for both domestic and professional use (can be combined with a telecare or nurse call system)
- No licence or subscription fee required
- No wifi connection required
The Pulse Companion is priced at £599.00.
£718.80 including VAT.